The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies has been insuring boaters for more than 35 years. A homeowner's endorsement won't cover you like a Progressive Boat policy does. They provide coverage for specific needs with coverages like:
- Total Loss Replacement — replaces insured's boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality
- Disappearing Deductibles — reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Sign & Glide® coverage — Help comes to your customer if they're stranded on the water and need fuel, a jump, or tow with no out-of-pocket costs!
- Propulsion Plus® coverage — provides coverage for the lower units of outboard motors, and the upper and lower units of inboard/outboard motors in the event of a mechanical breakdown, including those caused by wear and tear Trailer Trip Interruption coverage — pays for meals, transportation and lodging if you have a trailer or tow vehicle breakdown or accident while towing your watercraft more than 100 miles from home
- Hurricane Haul Out coverage — reimburses the customer 50 percent of the cost incurred to haul out their boat due to a named storm
- Replacement Cost Fishing Equipment — up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects — protects the insured's personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance — covers trailer and tow vehicle, even if tow vehicle is not insured with Progressive Insurance
- Wreckage Removal coverage — Pays for any attempted raising, removal or destruction of the wreckage
- Fuel Spill Liability — Coverage for unintentional oil or fuel spills that result in bodily injury or property damage
- Medical Payments — includes coverage for water-skiers