Having Recreational Vehicle Insurance Will Protect You and Your Toys.
Just as you need car insurance for your car, likewise, Recreational Vehicles need Insurance.
Recreational vehicle insurance can protect you when you need coverage for:
- Bodily injury liability, including coverage for guest passengers, and property damage liability
- Collision and other damage to your RV
- Medical payments
- Uninsured / Underinsured motorist
- Legal defense costs
- Emergency first aid costs
- Towing and labor costs
Policies cover a variety of on and off road sports vehicles including:
- Motorcycles, dirt bikes, and scooters
- Motorhomes, campers and camper trailers/fifth-wheel camper trailers
- Golf carts and Segways
- ATVs and snowmobiles
- Trailers/sleds used with any of the above
Coverage includes extra equipment and furnishings such as motor home contents, chrome handlebars, sidecars, ATV trailers, snowmobile sleds.
If you live in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, or Wisconsin and need Recreational Vehicle Insurance, feel free to call Zeiler Insurance for advice. We will help you get the appropriate coverage for an affordable price.
-Lucas R. Zeiler